Pasture Raised Farmers Network Grand Pack
Embark on a culinary adventure with our exclusive selection of premium salamis, meticulously crafted from pasture-raised, Global Animal certified pork sourced from the dedicated farmers of our Farmers Network. Renowned for raising superior pigs on lush pastures, these farmers contribute to the creation of the absolute finest salamis in our collection. Our commitment to sustainability and zero waste led us to a unique collaboration with skilled candle-makers, Penrose. By repurposing our lard, they've crafted an exquisitely scented candle, capturing the essence of Oregon. Indulge in the exceptional quality of our salamis while supporting ethical and sustainable practices that define our commitment to a better food future.
Alongside our signature Rosette d'Oregon, you'll get to sample 3 single origin salamis - one from each of our esteemed farmes: Deck Family Farms, Malheur River Meats and California Heritage We've seasoned both of these salamis with just salt, but boy do they taste different! Because these pigs were raised on different pastures, they each bring a new flavor profile.
- 1 Penrose & OP Collaboration Lard & Wax candle
- 1 Rosette d'Oregon - This salami is a true celebration of Oregon and an epic realization of the Olympia Provisions NW Farmers Network! Made with GAP, pasture-raised Pork from Oregon family farms, Pinot Noir from the Willamette Valley, juniper, rosemary, and Jacobsen Sea Salt.
- 3 Single Origin Saucisson d'Arles from
- Deck Family Farms- Willamette Valley Junction City, OR
- Malheur River Meats- Eastern Oregon Vale, OR
- Calirfornia Heritage- Fort Jones, CA
- 1 Pork Roll- Jersey meets Portland for a bi-coastal breakfast adventure! An exclusive collaboration with Leone & Sons (Brad Leone), our limited edition pork roll is a uniquely perfect breakfast meat!
- OPTIONAL: Add Dog Treats for your pup! This allows us to get to 100% utilization of our pigs and your dog to get to eat pasture raised organs, skin, and healthy bone meal!
- Farmers Network
- Regenerative Practices
Standard Shipping typically ships and arrives within 7 business days (all perishable products will ship within appropriate cold chain transit times and cannot ship over weekends or extended holidays)
2 day and overnight options available at checkout (please allow one business day for processing)
Our Farmer's Network
How to Enjoy