Pasture Raised, Small Farms Salami Sampler
An exclusive sampling of our best salamis made with pasture-raised, GAP certified pork from our Farmers Network in the northwest. These amazing farmers raise the best pigs, on pasture for us, and create the absolute BEST quality salamis we've ever made.
Alongside our signature Rosette d'Oregon, you'll get to sample 3 single origin salamis - one from each of our esteemed framers: Deck Family Farms, Malheur River Meats and California Heritage. We've seasoned these 3 salamis with just salt, but boy do they taste different! Because these pigs were raised on different pastures, they each bring a new flavor profile.
- Choose between our Red Gift Box or Custom Made Tin Box.
- 1 Rosette d'Oregon - This salami is a true celebration of Oregon and an epic realization of the Olympia Provisions NW Farmers Network! Made with GAP certified, pasture-raised Pork from Oregon family farms, Pinot Noir from the Willamette Valley, juniper, rosemary, and Jacobsen Sea Salt.
- 3 Single Origin Saucisson d'Arles from
- Deck Family Farms- Willamette Valley Junction City, OR
- Malheur River Meats- Eastern Oregon Vale, OR
- Calirfornia Heritage- Fort Jones, CA
- Farmers Network
- Regenerative Practices
Standard Shipping typically ships and arrives within 7 business days (all perishable products will ship within appropriate cold chain transit times and cannot ship over weekends or extended holidays)
2 day and overnight options available at checkout (please allow one business day for processing)
Our Farmer's Network
How to Enjoy