Do you dream of delicious Italian Sausage Parmigiana and Fried Arancini followed by a pint of rich Chocolate Gelato on a warm summer day? Then consider joining our team!
Olympia Provisions is an award-winning Charcuterie company in Portland that operates various European-inspired restaurants. We are opening an exciting new Italian-inspired food cart in Pioneer Square and we are looking to build a great team to help us bring the concept to fruition and operate moving forward. Our menu will be tight, focused around Italian sandwiches and fried bites, along with charcuterie galore and Italian drinks and treats. We are looking for a full-time assistant manager to join the team!
A few of the requirements for this position include:
- Flexible availability, weekends are a must
- Ability to work independently and with a small team
- Must love engaging with customers
- Restaurants and/or cart work experience very helpful
- Experience cooking food in a busy fast-paced environment
- Passion for food and eagerness to learn are a must
- OLCC license a plus but not required, certification may be required during employment to serve beer & wine
- Benefit eligibility for those working 30+ hours per week (health, dental, vision, life)
- Wholesale pricing on Olympia Provisions products, beer, and wine
- Discounts at all Olympia Provisions restaurants and associated businesses
- Ample career growth and learning opportunities in and out of the kitchen
- Equal share in tip pool by hours, adding $7-$10 per hour to your base wage
If you are interested in opening this new concept with us please send us your resume!
rate: hourly ($15+ tips)