Regional Sales Manager
As Oregon’s first USDA-approved salumeria, Olympia Provisions was established in 2009 with the vision of the relentless pursuit of mastery in the craft of charcuterie with deeply rooted in rich traditions from the old world. From production to customer service, we are a passionate group of individuals obsessed with quality. We are currently seeking team members who are passionate about food, enjoy a solution-oriented approach, make safety a daily priority, and enjoy being part of a dynamic team that embraces tradition. We have current openings in our Production department at our Southeast meat processing facility.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will help us reach new customers and continue to delight our current clients with your product knowledge, outstanding customer service, and enthusiasm for fine wine and charcuterie. You will be responsible for maintaining the growth of your region and acquiring new areas of business and opportunities.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for growing territory points of sales to achieve growth targets and account visits and directly manage all aspects of assigned sales territory.
- Build and maintain a predictable sales pipeline to ensure quota attainment
- Develop forecasts to support business and promotional programs
- Owns the demand plan for the region. Identify and convert top retailer and foodservice targets within the assigned region.
- Set targets for new customer account acquisition and implement a strategy to secure the partnership.
- Provide a consultative selling approach and promotion of products within customer segments in assigned territory.
- Constantly evaluate opportunities within current accounts to maintain increased sales opportunities and introduce new products.
- Enter sales orders and POs accurately, communicating with both the Logistics and Production Planning teams to ensure fulfillment.
- Promote and cross-sell company products and programs to niche customers.
- Manages the profitability of assigned customers and territory.
- Work with distributor craft and street team to promote sales, brand awareness, and consumption
- Travel to trade shows, meetings, and market visits to expand business opportunities.
- Continuously improves skills by participating in classes and seminars as deemed necessary in the developmental plan.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements:
- 5+ years of success outside B2B experience sales and broker management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration a plus.
- Management experience preferably in the food or food sales areas. Prior knowledge and experience in sales and/or marketing within the boutique and/or niche food industry.
- Knowledge of competition, product markets, and understanding macro trends in the marketplace.
- Passion for building relationships and driving sales
- Experience working with established broker partners and driving execution by setting execution and strategy.
- Advanced knowledge within Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule throughout the year, often including nights and weekends
- Benefit plan available to full-time team members working more than thirty (30) hours per week.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Connectivity Stipend
- Paid time off
- Product discounts
- Dining discounts at all of our sister establishments
We've established many protocols to keep our staff and customers safe and healthy. We are looking for people who understand and appreciate the importance of social distancing, extra sanitation steps, and wearing face masks.
The duties of this position can be performed in an office setting and well as a home office. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to seventy-five (75) pounds with the help of lifting equipment or team lift, often in a cold, refrigerated environment.
To apply, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Olympia Provisions is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. It is our policy that decisions involving people are made on the basis of job-related criteria, independent of an individual’s gender, race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability for which reasonable accommodation is available, and any other status protected by law. This includes decisions involving hiring, job placement, transfer, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, and company-sponsored programs. Olympia Provisions maintains formal employment policies, available online and by request.
Job Type: Full-time