$16 to $ 19.00 DOE plus tips
As Oregon’s first USDA-approved salumeria, Olympia Provisions was established in 2009 with the vision of the relentless pursuit of mastery in the craft of charcuterie with deeply rooted in rich traditions from the old world. From production to customer service, we are a passionate group of individuals obsessed with quality. We are currently seeking team members who are passionate about food, enjoy a solution-oriented approach, make safety a daily priority, and enjoy being part of a dynamic team that embraces tradition.
We have an opening at our SE Restaurant for a Lunch Line Cook
Tuesday and Wednesday 9-5, MUST be able to work these two days. There may be availability for more hours down the line
Role & Responsibilities:
Is this person reliable, talented, focused, organized, motivated, educated, and accountable? Do they have solid fundamental cooking skills, a great attitude and killer work ethic? Yes Chef!
- Executes menu as specified by the Executive or Sous Chefs, and as-ordered by the customer, in an organized, efficient, and meticulous manner
- Prepares station for shift in a timely and efficient manner. Plans ahead for a well-supplied, smooth service.
- Maintains a clean, organized station during service.
- Communicates often and effectively among to BOH to remain safe, coordinated, and timely during service.
- Monitoring daily priorities to meet deadlines.
- Has made an investment in learning the cooking trade, preferably by attending an accredited culinary program.
- Motivated to learn and grow.
- Reliable, timely, clean, and alert.
- Exhibits professionalism in fast-paced, complex situations.
- Holds a Multnomah Co. Food Handlers card demonstrating a basic knowledge of food-safety practices.
- Ability to stand, lift up to 75lbs, and move packages consistently for 2.5 hours at a time between breaks in a refrigerated environment.
- Advanced culinary skills and a well-trained palate.
- Available to work a flexible shift throughout the year, often including nights and weekends.
- Provide two references that can confirm your work history.
- Discounted Trimet Pass
- Dining discounts at all of our sister establishments
- Shift meal & beverage
- Product discounts
We've established many protocols to keep our staff and customers safe and healthy. We are looking for people who understand and appreciate the importance of social distancing, extra sanitation steps, and wearing face masks.
To apply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Olympia Provisions is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. It is our policy that decisions involving people are made on the basis of job-related criteria, independent of an individual’s gender, race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability for which reasonable accommodation is available, and any other status protected by law. This includes decisions involving hiring, job placement, transfer, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, and company-sponsored programs. Olympia Provisions maintains formal employment policies, available online and by request.