Hourly Range: $20 to $24.00/hour includes tips
As Oregon’s first USDA-approved salumeria, Olympia Provisions was established in 2009 with the vision of the relentless pursuit of mastery in the craft of charcuterie with deeply rooted in rich traditions from the old world. From production to customer service, we are a passionate group of individuals obsessed with quality. We are currently seeking team members who are passionate about food and enjoy a solution-oriented approach.
We have an opening at our SE Restaurant for a Full Time AM Lead Line Cook. Weekends required.
Our kitchen at SE is rooted in kindness, open communication, and teamwork. We are looking for someone to join our small team who works well with others, is willing to help out where needed and wants to learn.
Role & Responsibilities:
Ownership of mise en place, pace of service, and willingness to be a team player. Able to be self-motivated.
- Executes menu as specified by the Executive or Sous Chefs, and as-ordered by the customer, in an organized, efficient, and meticulous manner
- Prepares station for shift in a timely and efficient manner. Plans ahead for a well-supplied, smooth service.
- Maintains a clean, organized station during service.
- Communicates often and effectively among to BOH to remain safe, coordinated, and timely during service.
- Monitoring daily priorities to meet deadlines.
- Has made an investment in learning the cooking trade, preferably by attending an accredited culinary program or through experience in high end restaurants
- Motivated to learn and grow.
- Reliable, timely, clean, and alert.
- Exhibits professionalism in fast-paced, complex situations.
- Holds a Multnomah Co. Food Handlers card demonstrating a basic knowledge of food-safety practices.
- Advanced culinary skills and a well-trained palate.
- Discounted Trimet Pass
- Dining discounts at all of our sister establishments
- Shift meal & beverage
- Product discounts
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
We've established many protocols to keep our staff and customers safe and healthy. We are looking for people who understand and appreciate the importance of safety and vaccinations and have done their part to contribute to community safety.
To apply send an email to email@example.com
Olympia Provisions is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. It is our policy that decisions involving people are made on the basis of job-related criteria, independent of an individual’s gender, race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability for which reasonable accommodation is available, and any other status protected by law. This includes decisions involving hiring, job placement, transfer, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, and company-sponsored programs. Olympia Provisions maintains formal employment policies, available online and by request.