Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour + tips
Front of house staff needed!
Looking for bartenders, servers, and support staff
Olympia Provisions is looking for energetic and personable front of house members to join our teams!
Olympia Provisions opened in 2009 to become one of Portland's best destination restaurants & charcuterie brands. We are nationally renowned not just for the quality of our meats, but also our exceptional food and award winning beverage programs. Our flagship Olympia Provisions Southeast restaurant and our more casual Alpine inspired Olympia Provisions Public House Eatery is searching for customer service professionals to join our FOH teams. We’re looking for servers, bartenders, and support staff who love charcuterie and are interested in traditional Alpine and Western European cuisine. We are a market-driven kitchen with seasonally inspired menus. We believe in quality first, and focus our food and beverage programs around the same traditional European recipes that inspires our charcuterie. Our ideal candidates thrive on providing memorable dining experiences through warm engaging and knowledgeable service.
This position requires Saturday and Sunday availability; an open schedule is preferred.
General Responsibilities and Required Experience Depends on Position:
- 2+ years of experience serving or bartending in a fast paced service-focused atmosphere for servers and bartenders
- 1+ years of experience as a busser, food runner or bar back for support staff
- General knowledge of wine including grape varieties and west coast and European regions highly preferred
- Willingness to learn a vast charcuterie menu and menu trends, along with a solid base knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits.
- Responsible for Front of House duties such as hosting, bussing, running food, and simple bartending
- Enjoy working with a team focused quality performance in a collaborative and diverse work environment
- Efficient and able to multitask by prioritizing side projects.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional customer service and represent the organization with enthusiasm by knowing our story and products.
- Shift meals and beverages
- Paid time off, sick leave, parental leave
- Wholesale pricing on meat and wine
- Dining discounts at all Olympia Provisions locations and associated bars and restaurant
We've established many protocols to keep our staff and customers safe and healthy. We are looking for people who understand and appreciate the importance of extra sanitation steps and vaccinations for personal safety. We are looking for people eager to return to normal life while also respectful of prioritizing employee safety. We provide indoor and outdoor seating for our customers.
To apply email email@example.com
Please submit your resume with a cover letter stating why you are fit for Olympia Provisions and what makes exceptional customer service in a restaurant. We look forward to hearing from you!
Olympia Provisions is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. It is our policy that decisions involving people are made on the basis of job-related criteria, independent of an individual’s gender, race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability for which reasonable accommodation is available, and any other status protected by law. This includes decisions involving hiring, job placement, transfer, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, and company-sponsored programs. Olympia Provisions maintains formal employment policies, available online and by request.